SKI CABIN RENTAL
Location, Location, Location,
you may have heard this over used term before, in the case of Ravenwood Cabin it couldn't be any more valid.
- Short walk to all the action in town (really short, so short we forget our coats when running to the store or pizza place)
- Private plowed driveway parks four cars, and yet overflow (or stormy weather) parking on main street is only 75 feet away
- Hidden behind a stand of fir trees assures privacy
- Government Camp is the closest community to all Ski areas.
- Level driveway just ten feet from front door, makes hauling groceries and gear a snap. (don't underestimate this importance with winter weather)
- Your own snow pile for sledding, right in front on our closed street (courtesy of the local snowplows)
- Ski the trails from Timberline to Ravenwood and all of Govy
- Walk to Ski Bowl East, (our own backwoods trail ) come back for lunch or dinner
Here are some things you need to know before you stay at Ravenwood
- There is no maid service or cleaning, you must clean up and leave the cabin ready for next guest, just like the group before left it for you.
- because of number one above, you need to bring your own sleeping bags, all beds have a bottom sheet and pillows only.
- You must enjoy yourself.
Some of these pics are old and grainy, but better than nothing.
click on pics to make em bigger then use your arrows or wheel roller
11 foot long table to seat your army
bring a cook and lots of food (at 4,000 feet pizza cooks in about 6-8 minutes)
North bdrm, three doubles on bottom
watch sledding from living room windows, after dark flood lights keep the fun going
snowy main street out front
lights of Ski Bowl from main street
never too much snow
well, almost never
plowed sidewalk makes walking easy
peek around the trees to see this view
Always a holiday at Ravenwood
This mountain house is located in the center of Mt. Hood's ski area. You can walk to Ski Bowl and Summit Ski areas, or take a short drive to Mt. Hood Meadows or Timberline. Ravenwood cabin is located on the Government Camp Business Loop road just across the street from the Village Grocery Store. The cabin's stone fireplace and all wood interior with open beam ceilings, is warm and comfortable. The master bdrm has a king, and is just right for a couple. Three bdrms, two bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen, just bring your food and make yourself at home. Kids are welcome, (pets are not) there are plenty of sliding hills very close and on the property. View Mt. Hood from the front windows and relax with a hot drink.
|click on pictures to increase size|